- It is a government regulation to get a d4 medical assessment done after you have passed the taxi license.
- First renewal at the age of 45.
- Every year after 65 years of age.
- It is mandatory for all private hire or hackney carriages driver to obtain d4 medical assessment.
- Taxi medical in your own convenient time* for bulk booking medicals can be done on your own site.
Documents requirement for D4 Test:
Please Bring to your Medical:
- Medical Form (specific to your medical)
- Photo ID
- Your driving glasses/contact lenses & prescription
- Details of any ongoing medical conditions plus any medication you are taking
- Medical records where required